cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC Segment version

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have changed and existing custom segment of and enhanced IDOC. This creates a new version of the segment with the current release.

In the XI Scenario I have updated the communication channel to point to the current release and made changes in WE82 to reflect the correct version.

However the interface is picking up the earlier version of the segment and not updating the extra custom fields when IDOC is created. The XI Outbound playload has the field by the back end is failing to add it to the IDOC.

Any help is appreciated. Is there a way that I can debug the XI to R3 communication.

When I create the IDOC with WE19 the extra fields are visible.

Joe Vellaiparambil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member431549
Contributor
0 Kudos

As Raj has indicated, you will have to import idoc structure into IR and then drag data type to your message mapping, and map any new values.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes. I have imported the updated version of the IDOC and completed the mapping process. The outbound playload has the field with the value.

It looks like it is not picking up the right segment version

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

One more try, go to TA:IDX2 and check whether the updated IDOC is there or the old one.

Best regards,

raj.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

Does your problem got solved?

Best regards,

raj.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jose,

Raj has hit the nail on the head.

You need to run IDX2 in XI, select Create > Select the IDOC and which "Port" - as per setup in IDX1.

This should then resolve the problem.

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jose,

Have you imported the enhanced IDOC in repostiory and did the necessary mappings..

Best regards,

raj.