cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO idoc with PDF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats the approach I need to follow when I want to send a PO IDOC and the corresponding PDF image from my R/3 system to our supplier using XI.

A Step by step approach will help me a lot.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey

configure a IDOC to mail scenario and send the .pdf as an attachment.

select the keep attachment check box in the receiver mail adapter,this will make sure that ur payload(the PO) is being send as a attachments as well as the pdf is also sent

thanx

ahmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

also check out this blog for different options with mail adapter

/people/prasad.ulagappan2/blog/2005/06/07/mail-adapter-scenarios-150-sap-exchange-infrastructure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ahamad the approach what you have mentioned is not going to help me because,

When a PO Idoc is created, parallely a Pdf image is created in a File System, also the IDOC has been sent to the XI box, now XI box has to receive the IDOC in the BPM and need to talk to the file system to bring the PDF image into the BPM and then send the PO IDOC payload and the PDF image to the Supplier.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so I need to use an Sender IDOC Adapter on the Sender Side and another adapter for sending the PDF Image to XI

And from XI to our suplier Network we have to use SOAP adapter to send the PO idoc and also the PDF image.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>so I need to use an Sender IDOC Adapter on the Sender Side

no,no need for sender IDOC adapter,just shoot the IDOC's from R/3 and do the configuration for the receiver mail adapter and over there specify the attachment(which is .pdf in ur case)

thanx

ahmad

Answers (0)