cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Layout of the customer account, urgent!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

In order to display "sex" and "date of birth" in the general tab when creating the customer account, I go to SPRO>

Financial Accounting (New) > Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable >

Customer Accounts > Master Data > Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data > Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers).

I chose a customer account group and made "sex" and "date of birth" option entry.

But when I go to XD01 to create a new customer account, I still did not see the display of "sex" and "date of birth".

Can anyone give me some clue on that?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check whether u r checking the field as supress or opt. entry. It is enough to check the opt.entry to display the field

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do all this things.

I maintained both OBD2 and OB20 . It doesn't solve this problem.

It doesn't work, please read the first notes- he also activated those fields, but couldn't see them in XD01.

Maybe I don't know where to look for them in XD01, but as far as I see, date of birth and sex do not appear.

Where they suppose to be? In address after comunication and comment?

Former Member
0 Kudos

XD01 or XD02 ->General data section ->Contact person tab ->enter a name -> double click it -> input details for this person including sex and date of birth.

Prerequisite: follow this: OB20 -> create customer centrally (for XD01, "change customer centrally" for XD02) and double click ->general data again double click for details -> contact person double click -> check off "opt enty"

Do the same thing at OBD2. Otherwise contact person tab won't appear.

If set correctly at OBD2 and OB20, they definitely show up and are maintainable.

Message was edited by:

John MG

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can see the detailes for the contact person.

But, is there an option to input the detailes of sex and birth date without creating a contact person?

I don't need contact person, I want all the detailes on the regular screens, without creating a contact person.

So is it impossible?

I will have to make classifications for those fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Go to IMG - financial accounting - accounts receivable & accounts payable - customer accounts - master data - preparations for creating customer master data - "Define screen layout per activity (customers).</b>

Here select <b>"create customers (centrally)"</b>. Now in this also you have <b>"General data"</b> you will come accross a screen. press on <b>"page down"</b> key, here you will find your fields - <b>"sex" & "date of birth"</b>. For both the fields click on <b>"optional entry"</b> and save the settings.

Now go & create the customer master record in <b>XD01</b> and you should get what you want.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did You succeed? I have the same problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maintain it at both OBD2 and OB20 will solve your problem.

Two factors influence the customer master layout: account group field selection and transaction (such as xd01, vd01, fd01..). Maintain these two at OBD2 and OB20 respectively by selecting details for the account group and transaction ( in this case: create customer centrally) and make settings.

The priorities in order are 1. suppress 2. display 3. required. 4. optional.

For example: a field is set "suppress" at OBD2, "optional" at OB20 for transaction XD01, then this field is suppressed when doing XD01..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Try with <b>OBD2</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

OBD2, i already did it by the path of SPRO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i checked and i added in my testing server it is working . may there may be some in balance with your client in developing server.

i checked it is working for me. just in balance of your server.

kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does anyone else has some ideas on that?