cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new fields in VEndor master data in EBP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do i add custom fields in the Vendor master data TAB in EBP application, for Managing Business Partners.

I need to add fields STATUS which will have dropdown and Date field which will have date calender function.

I tried using a custom table from EEWB , and using BAdI : BBP_GET_CUF_DATA,

, but I need F4 help from the fields to be added,

<b>What are the other ways through which the Custom Fields can be added to Vendor data tab.</b>

Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please See this thread for creating customer fields in BBPMAININT Transaction.

Look for the OSS Note for more details.

Note 675800 - Business partner enhancement SRM on maintenance screen

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The other way is to use BDT customizing. Below links will give you details on how to enhance.

http://www.sapdevelopment.co.uk/enhance/bdt/bdthome.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2004/helpdata/en/2f/696d360856e808e10000009b38f839/content.htm

Warm regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For custom fields for vendor master,you can use the BADI's BBP_GET_VMDATA_CF(In SRM) and BAdI BBP_MAP_VMDATA_CF (In R/3).

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any idea , how can i show F4 help for fields from a Z_TABLE i have added through EEWB, and the BAdI : BBP_GET_CUF_DATA---- from sap note --675800

I have maintained check tables, have maintained fixed values for domain, but still its not showing on ITS templates.

Any clue!!!!

gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>It is not possible to display F4 help for customer fields in BBPMAININT Transaction.</u>

<b>Supporting link -></b>

Hope this will help.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe there is coding missing for the F4 help to be transferred to ITS templates, in the customer screens in the function group: BBP_PDH_CUF, screen : 500 to rest ...are customer fields....

My customer fields are coming into the screen 510, where the values into the fields are coming dynamically, from the BAdI : BBP_BUPA_GET_CUF.

Even I checked transaction 'BP', where there are F4 helps, but not in ITS screens.

Can anyone suggest me what code should be written to transfer F4 help from the screens to ITS templates.

Gautam