cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Route related question...Anyone can understand my leader's word?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SD module.

My leader assigned me an task as below:

"Please pull out the transaction data from PSAP(SAP system ID) for 1 year and check the routes used".

Can anybody tell me what the meaning of it?? As i am really newbie to SD, for my understanding...Does he want me to check every item's route of the SO document which was created from today to 1 year before?

Is that what he wants? I will go to VBAP to search the route name from the SO items which was created in 1 year period from today to the past.

I dont know whether i am wrong or not??

Can you help me???

Thank you very much!!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I think that i am really doing someway wrong to get those routes...Coz i sent those routes i found thru the VBAP way to our Leader, since then he didnt send me any email again...crying...

More detail request as below shows....Could any SD Expert tell me what does our leader really wants? Or in what steps for me to check those routes he wanted?

Thanks in AAAdvance!!!!

More detail request as below shows....

"Request to provide the present Table used to determine the Route and process.

Based on those routes we need to configure the standard Route determination in the PSAP system.

Could please pull out the transaction data from PSAP (production system) for 1 year and check the routes used."

Any ideas?? Thanks again and again...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Henry,

Route is the field in the database table VBAP (VBAP-ROUTE) which indicates the route, how the goods will be delivered ( Route for shipping ). For example, you can have northe route and south route for the same customer. The route is user for the transportation scheduling and, as a result, for calculation of material availability date during ATP-check.

So, you have to check the field VBAP-ROUTE on the database. It is only Route which there is in the SD terminology.

I hope, this info helps you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany