cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing problem with transfer of pricing from Delivery document to Invoice, when a batch split occurs.

We add Freight charge as a header condition on delivery document. We have setup the price source on the copy control for billing document as E(delivery/order)

We have a different item category for batch splits. When a batch split happens, Freight charge is not getting transferred to billing for that particular line item.

I have checked the settings at copy control level and item category level, and all looks fine.

Can someone please tell me where to look to fix this problem.

Thanks,

Naga

Further to my question. When we add freight charge at header condition, amount is getting distributed to the batch split line items. When the condition gets copied to invoice, only main line item is getting copied , which has zero condition value.

If on a delivery i have one line item with freight amount $10.

Eg: line item freight amount

10 0

90001 5

90002 5

Freight amount from line #10 is getting copied to Invoice line item 10.

Because of which, Customer is not getting charged for freight.

How do i configure the system not to distribute freight amount to batch split items or how do i configure to tell the invoice to sum up freight amount on batch split items and take it to line item 10.

Please help...

Thanks,

Naga

Message was edited by:

Naga shakelli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi iim nava,

Thank you for the response. Problem we have is , if we switch off pricing at batch split line item category. Freight charge, which is a header condition, is not getting apportioned on to the main line item because gross weight is zero. For freight condition type , condition base value is gross weight.

If we switch on the pricing at batch split line item category, and billing relevance is empty. Then the freight is getting apportioned at batch split line item, but not getting copied to invoice.

We dont want to enable billing relevance for batch split line item category, as this will cause confusion to the customer on the invoice. One main item with zero qty and batch split line items in the subsequent lines.

Any thoughts.

Thanks

Naga

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you want to restrict the freight amount not to be distributed based on some criteria, you can use the Group condition routine field in the condition type configuration.

You have to write a routine cleary specifying your criteria, when the value should be splitted to item level, or which values should be considered while determining the splits. Activate the routine by executing the program RV80HGEN in SE38 and then assign the routine in the place mentioned above.

Now you can test your scenario, it will work as desired.

Reward point if it helps.