cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with the Output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem with the Output processing.

The output in the invoice is not processed(it has an amber light against it) ,would be grateful if any one can suggest probable solutions.

I have checked the Output condition records ,and they are existent. And this problem is only with particular invoice and everything is working for other invoices.Repeated the output manually in the invoice,and still it's not processed.

Thanks In Advance.

regards,

Deepak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Deepak - Use VF31 (program SD70AV3A) and process the output....if there's a problem with the condition record processing, it will tell you then and there... (VF31 - give the output type, invoice # and processing mode as 1, initial processing....then in the next screen, select the document and press F8 or execute). You should see an error message or atleast a system response.

Also, check on whether the condition record partner function. If its a Bill to party and the condition type is for ALE/EDI, then check for WE20 set up ( I am assuming, since you didn't really elaborate on what exactly is this condition doing for you).

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you let us know what error system is throwing ?

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the system doesn't throws any error...Output is not processed at all,it has an amber light(yellow-saying output is not yet processed).......as you know for completely processed output - green colour light will be displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess if it says not yet processed then, bot the output screen and then click on "Further Data" tab, there you can change the processing to "immediate on saving" and then save the document. It will be processed then. Its the output configuration setup in which we define when the output needs to be processed -

1. processed by periodic job

2. periodic job & time spec.

3. with own transaction

4. immediately when saving the document.

So, in future if you want this to automatically get processed on saving the document I suggest you can change the configuration setup of the output type in question.

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naren,

I tried this,it's still not working....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please let me know what medium is the output. Is it print medium ? Try running RSNAST00 program using Tcode: SE38.

Step 1. goto SE38.

Step 2. put RSNAST00 as the program name. Click F8.

Step 3. Put application as V3, and the object key as the invoice # and the output type as the one you are trying to process.

Now check the invoice output if it got processed.