cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plugins for executing the WebDynPro Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Myself is Rajesh Ratala from CTS, i have an application developed using WebDynPro, but that application is not able to be deployed in the server and so not able to launch the application.Samething happening even using localhost.

So after thinking of it..i came to know that Plugins are required to deploy.Please can anyone help me to solve this.I want to know like which plugins are required and from where i can get them. please provide me with clear details as i am new to this mobile platform.Please specify still are there anyother plugins, required for further process.

Regards,

Rajesh Ratala.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Also Have you installed the MI Client and configured it with the IDE. Please mention whether you are using NWDS 2004s or Composition Environment.

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

yes,I installed the MI Client and configured it with the IDE. I am using NWDS 2004s.but vivek, can u pls be clear on how SDM tool is used. becos, i am new to this mobile platform.Actually i dont know abt the 3 ways u mentioned.

Regards,

Rajesh

vijayakhanna_raman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Deploying is simple. Right click the Application name from the project and choose 'Deploy and run'. It will prompt for SDM password. Enter the password and the deployment will be done and the application opens in a browser.

Regards,

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

I already did the same, but my application is not launching in browser.As i said in my previous replies, i need plugins to deploy the application.I want to know what are the plugins required to me now to deploy my application.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

If you want to deploy the application there are some three ways to deploy them in the Web Application server.

1.Using the SDM tool.

2.Using the Visual Administrator.(online tool)

3. Using the ConfigTool.(offline tool)

If you have installed Web application server in your system, you can access the above mentioned three tools.

Try deploying these options.

Regards

Vivek.