cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New subtotal in pricing but without appearing in the screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

We need to create a new subtotal “Net value + tax” in the pricing scheme in order to fill the field KOMP-CMPRE. So, I create the subtotal and indicate the value ‘A’ in the SubTo field.

But, the problem is that we don’t want to see this subtotal “Net value + tax” in the screen in the sales order. So, how could I hide this subtotal to the user? Is it possible?

Thanks!

Iné

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Even if write a code, we can only hide a column, i am really doubtful on whether we can hide a row for a particular condition type.

But it is possible even without coding to hide just the condition type column in the pricing screen, by which we can disable the user looking at the condition type. If that is not possible , we can disable the entire condition screen for user display.

If you need info on this please let me know.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it. Using user-exit userexit_field_modific_kzwi in include LV69AFZZ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lnes - Nadar is almost there, I think you can use a routine and move the net price + tax to the desired field in that routine and then set sy-subrc to 4. That way, the condition record will not display a price on the sales order, but you would capture the amount into the desired field.

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information but it doesn't work. I use a rutine with the coding:

xkwert = komp-netwr + komp-mwsbp.

komp-cmpre = komp-netwr + komp-mwsbp.

sy-subrc = 4.

But it doesn't work. The value is 0.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think in standard tre is any way you can stop the user from viewing this in order.

If it it getting executed in pricing procedure then it will be viewable to all.

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, In the standard system could be imposible. But maybe we can add some coding to get it.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ines,

You can add a requirement routine against the subtotal. In the routine check for the transaction code and decide whether you want to display it or no. If you dont want to display it set SY-SUBRC to '4'. Take help from the ABAPers.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the information. Bu I don't understand very well. If I add coding SY-SUBRC = 4, has the subtotal KOMP-CMPRE got any value? I need to have the value in the table but not seeing it in the screen

Regards,

Iné

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ines,

Sorry forgot about the KOMP part of the question while answering earlier. I'm not too sure if the value would be moved to KOMP when SY-SUBRC is '4' but the value would not be displayed in the screen for sure.

Regards

Nadarajah Pratheb