Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CMR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please answer the following

1.I have created a new CMR for 1000/12/00 only.Sales organisation 1020 want to sell goods to the customer as well.What should I do to make it possible for sales organisation 1020 to enter sales order for this customer?

2.Sales organisation 1020 also processes orders with the new customer.Sales organisation 1020 has agreed on different icons with customer than sales org. 1000.Do you have the opportunity to maintain theses varoius incoterms for varoius sales organisatons in the CMR?

Please reply.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi neelan.. extend the customer to these new sales area i,e, 1020/12/00... goto XD01, and give the customer and sales area 1020/12/00 and below refernce will be there give cutomer and sale area 1000/12/00.. and enter.. the customer will extend tto new area...

2. Yes you can maintain various inco terms..

Reward if it helps

ramki

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1) You have to extend the existing customer to new sales area 1020/12/10 also. You can do it in XD01 by using the reference data that belongs to customer of 1000/12/10 sales area.

2) The Incoterms are sales area specific. You can maintain different Inco terms for different sales areas of same customer.

After extending the customer for both sales areas, you have to mention respective sales area at time of creation of sales order, then only respective Inco terms will appear in the sales order.

Pls reply, if you still have any doubt.

Bye,

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I concept is like this,

The sales area should be assigned to Cusotmers as well as materials to have access. Else you will face problems when creating sales order.

Extend to the sales area if you want to access from many Sorgs.

Reward if it helped

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

extend the material to other sales area i.e 1020 by copying the material from oone sales area to other.

yes u can maintain different inco terms in spromaster databusiness patners-customers-billing document---define iinco terms

cheers

kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think we need to have the cmr maintained for the other sales area 1020 also.

Regards