cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reciever determination probem

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in rwb for idoc to file in message mon i get sender service and reciever service same and details as no reciever determination .

i set RD,RA and ID correctly

plz help me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijender,

If you are using Business service then you have to add your message interfaces manually. Then only you can able to complete your cofiguration of all the ID objects.

Double click on your business service and add your sender and receiver message interface by clickin on the + button.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijendra,

just check if you have activated everything in ID.........then on retriggering the idoc, if you get the same error in rwb, then in ID, in Tools menu, click clear SLD data cache and do a cache refresh, then retrigger your idoc, then your this error will be removed........

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

I would recommend you to check your rcvr determination once again.

Note: Do not type the Business Sys name or interface name manually Use Search Help (F4).

Just delete the existing rcvr determination and create a new using F4 for all the fields.

It avoids all sort of case sensitivity and spelling mistakes..

Regards

Pushkar

prasanthi_chavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijender,

Check the following settings once again:

1) business system for source.

2) business service for target ( as it is file).

3) receiver communication channel.

4) Receiver determination:

a) Give appropriate sender business system and interface ( ur idoc) and namespace.

b) Give receiver business service in the configured receivers.

5) Interface determination: Give ur inbound interfaces and interface mapping.

6) Receiver agreement: give the rcv communication channel and appropriate source business system in sender details and receiver business service in reciever details and required interface details.

Now trigger the idoc from the R/3 system or from XI itself ( using test tool in RWB) for testing ur scenario.

Regards,

Prasanthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prasahnti,,

i done everty thing correct.

but i still have problem.

tnx viju..