Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

discrepency in billing netvalue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

I have created an order with quantity 100

Batch no will be entered manually in delivery. 100 is not available from 1 batch so we created delivery using 2 batches no then

we created billing for the delivery butt there is Rs 1 deference in net value of the billing from order net value.

Client do not want this discrepancy to happen.

How to solve this plz give me suggestion.

Thanks in advance

Mastan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I create delivery for 100 with 1 batch no there is no discrepancy in billing but if i create delivery using 2 batch no when 100 is not available for 1 batch there is discrepancy in billing net value.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

check the copying controls... from order to delivery and deliverry to billing....and aslo like how many exacultly like batch 1 how many pcs and batch 2 how many pcs.. you r giving ina a order and prices of batch 1..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for quick response

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u got the solution ... how....

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ramki,

Thanks quick response price will be determined according to quantity irrespective of

batch.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did not get the solution yet

Former Member
0 Kudos

how it has come.. like you have any idea.. like bcoz of 2 batches it has come.. r if one batch is there 100 nos.. it woludnt come the differnce of re 1/-... you may use DIFF... codition type...

revert back...

ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

just check if the order value determined for that line item has the same condition record value as entered at the delivery with a different batch.

see how the values are flowing from delivery to billing with effect of batch. VTFL.

hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore

How r u. you have been in leading position for some time in forum. plz find the solution for issue.

Thanks

Mastan