cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD and PM integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

In R/3,

1. I have maintained a fleet of transport trucks through PM. I need to pull this information in the sales order, in order to assign a truck to a sales order document. Is this possible? If yes please elaborate.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why not maintain the Truck Number in "Order Reason" option in SPRO...automatically in SO it will come as a drop down function but PM linking will not be there.

Reward Points if it helps,

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

We are also having the same requirement and hope by now u have got the solution.

If u have the solution please let us the same.

Thanks in Advance.

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me put the scenario in Detail.

1. The company is service provider. Transportation is its core business.

2. Sales are through service sales order (Item cat - TAD) in SAP without using the delivery function. No material master exists. Except for material type DIEN (Services).

3. I have maintained all the transportation trucks as fleet through PM module. PM module is active.

4. For each service sales order I need to assign a truck. Thats the reason I need to pull the fleet information directly in the sales order (through a dropdown list). I should not have to enter the truck information manually. But I should be able to select from the dropdown list in sales order.

Please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

Create a custom search help in SE11 and assign the same to the corresponding field. You would be able to use the search help to display the list of values and can select one of them.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nitin,

What exactly do you want to maintain?

If it's just a Truck Number you could use fields like Bill of Lading etc.

You can pull the data into a sales order if you maintain some kind of relation between Truck and any of the components of the sales order by enhancing the standard logic.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

No. It is not possible, as the fleet of truck is not the material which is being sold, but it is other material which is being sold. However, if you refer to maintaining Truck Number, then the same can be maintained in any available Text Field, but will have no link to PM module.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka