cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Acknowledgement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am having small doubt regarding the setting acknowledgement to Idoc while doing Idoc to File scenario.

Where we can set the ack. to IDoc and where we can see the ack. in XI whether ack. is already set to IDoc.

Is this necesary to load meta data while IDOc is acting as receiver. What information contains the meta data.

How it can identify the meta data First time when sending IDoc to XI in IDoc to File

scenario?

regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

The below link contains everything about IDOC acknowledgments

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/903a0abc-e56e-2910-51a8-9dc616df...

IDOC Acknowlegdments are enabled by default. You can disable by going to Transaction SE11 and do the lookup for “IDXNOALE” database table and clear the values for NEG and TYPE fields for your message type.

Yes, it is necessary to load the metadata and this gets automatically loaded when you run your first transaction or idoc trigger from SAP.

How to identify the meta data first time?

Goto IDX2 and see if your message type is listed.

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Vinayak Kamath

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Add this following entry in SXMB_ADM,

<i>parameter ACK_SYSTEM_FAILUREof the RUNTIME category with value 1</i>

Add a Logical System name to your File Business System Server in Adapter Specific Identifiers and then the AleAudit will be sent Automatically by XI to the R3 system.

Regards

Bhaevsh