For ECC 6.0 : Logical system name : T03CLNT400

Client : 400

RFC Dest : XIDEST

Port : XIPORT

For XI 3.0 : Logical System name : WXI

client : 400

RFC Dest : ECCDEST

Port : SAPEC3

now my confusion is, in t-code WE19, when sending IDOC to XI (idoc - file scenario), which entry i've to use in prot and Partner No in Receiver side and which port and partner no i've to use in Sender Side.

also in XI side when creating Technical sys for web as ABAP which logical system name i've to use and in File to Idoc Scenario which logical system i've to use as sender business system (third party file business system)

If possible please give me detail idea to clarify my cofusion.

thanks

ritesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritesh,

<b>now my confusion is, in t-code WE19, when sending IDOC to XI (idoc - file scenario), which entry i've to use in prot and Partner No in Receiver side and which port and partner no i've to use in Sender Side.</b>

If you are sending from R3 then give the sender details as R3 and the receiver side as XI where you have created the port from R3 to XI etc.

Check this help for clear understanding on all this settings:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Also can you check this weblogs on the same:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

/people/venugopalarao.immadisetty/blog/2007/01/24/troubleshooting-file-to-idoc-scenario-in-xi

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/29/xi-error--unable-to-convert-the-sender-service-to-an-ale-logical-system

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

/people/saravanakumar.kuppusamy2/blog/2005/01/20/configuration-tips-for-a-business-serviceintegration-process-to-send-back-ale-audit-idoc

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Thank you for your reply, I read that blogs and i tried according to that but unfortunately i m not able to create Logical system for receiver using bd54 t-code because of User Constrains. Please give me any other solution for that if possible.

Regards

Ritesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Got the solution from the given links by Satish. thanks Satish