cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC adapter with load balacing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have configured RFC adapter for load balancing and i am getting the following error.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapterFramework</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MESSAGE">GENERAL</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText>com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: RfcAdapter: receiver channel has static errors: can not instantiate RfcPool caused by: com.sap.aii.af.rfc.RfcAdapterException: error initializing RfcClientPool:com.sap.aii.af.rfc.core.repository.RfcRepositoryException: can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (102) RFC_ERROR_COMMUNICATION: Connect to message server host failed Connect_PM TYPE=B MSHOST=sapdev02 GROUP=PUBLIC R3NAME=EDV MSSERV=sapmsEDV PCS=1 ERROR service 'sapmsEDV' unknown TIME Mon Jun 4 17:11:55 2007 RELEASE 700 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 38 RC -3 MODULE niuxi.c LINE 1725 DETAIL NiPGetServByName2: service 'sapmsEDV' not found SYSTEM CALL getservbyname_r COUNTER 1</SAP:AdditionalText>

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack />

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check out these:

1) SM59 - test connection

2) look all the parameters of Receiver RFC adapter configuration

Proper authentication details etc

3) Save the RFC adapter channel and activate the same

4) Refresh the cache for the Adapter metadata. Go to Integration BuilderAdmin>Cache Overview-->Directory -->Adapter Metadata

5) Probably the problem may be becuase of RFC Adapter is not active. Restarting the RFC adapter at J2EE admin level may solve your problem

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

In the error it states :

<b>can not connect to destination system due to: com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception:</b>

Can you please check whether you have the RFC destination or not in SM59. Also go to SM59 and test the connection and see whether it gives any error or not.

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I have used load balancing for the RFC receiver and i dont think i require a RFC destination for the RFC receiver?

How ot find the message server port no or name ?

Thanks,

srini

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srini,

Go to SAP GUI, scroll towards the right ,there you can find Message server, Sys no...

Best Regards,

raj.