cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dropdown box for SAP provided Adobe Form is not populating

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am new to Adobe Interactive Forms. Right now we are using Standard Adobe form for the (PCR) Special Payment. But the drop down box for 'Reason for spl. Payment' is not getting populated. We have defined Reason for special payments in IMG. Also the form 'ISR_FORM_SPSP' has been converted to 'ZCI' format.

Can you please let me know is there anything else I have to configure?

Thanks in advance,

Phani

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You may debug the backend code to see if the values are properly populated. Also check the script associated with the Drop down UI element.

Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

Thank you for the reply. As I said I am using the Standard Adobe form provided by SAP (Special Payment) 'ISR_FORM_SPSP'. On another note ..I am also using the form for Changing working time 'ISR_FORM_SPWT' where the dropdown box for the 'new working time' is getting populated properly. I am new to Interactive Adobe Form so I really don't know where I can find the backend code for this form.

When I go to trasaction 'SFP' I could only see form and the interface being used. Is there a specific BADI that I need to look in? Where can I find the script for the Dropdown UI element.

Please let me know

Thanks

Phani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Do have a look at this thread - .

You will get a clear picture on ISR and also chec out the Adobe designer help for script editor help.

Thanks and Regards,

Anto.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Antony,

Thank you for the links.

Actually, the code reuired to pull the data is missing.

Regards,

Phani

Answers (0)