Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with the correct Customizing of the Support Desk Rule 13200137

marc_resch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo All,

I have an issue with the rule 13200137. If I create the responsibility and assign a user, the Support Desk works well. The partner processing get the user of the created rule and fills the field "SupportDesk", with the assigned user. I tried to create a organisation with the SAP Standard and assign it in tab "Responsibility", after that the rule doesn't work. The "Support Desk"-field stays clear, also the field "Message Processor". I do all the steps like in the different "HowTo's", but it doesn't work. Does anybody have an idea?

Solution Manager 4.0.

Best regards

Marc

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

do your org units have Business Partners? They will not be assigned if the do not have BPs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Transaction Path: SM30

Activities:

To have the business partners created automatically from the org. model, you need to activate the integration between HR and BP.

Maintain table T77S0

Set the value for entry HRALX/HRAC to 'X'

Set the value for HRALX/OBPON to 'ON'

marc_resch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hallo Jason,

yes I have assigned BP to the org model.

Regards

Marc

marc_resch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Is this also important, if we don't use the SAP HR?

Regards

Marc

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it is not required if you are not using SAP HR.

Warm regards,

smita.

marc_resch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for that information.

regards

Marc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

marc_resch
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello All,

the assignment between the field "Support Desk" and the organisation-modell works now. But the field "Message Processor" stays clear.

Here the steps I have done:

1 Create BP as employee and assign the user-id of a system user (In that case my user-id)

2. In the change view of the organisation-modell I did assign the created BP of step 1. to to a organisation-unit. For the test scenario i used the SAP standard-units for "Service Desk".

3. Modify the rule 13200137 for SAP-Components

4. Assign the organisation-unit to the rule.

Has anybody an idea what is wrong? Why stays the field "Messages Processor" clear?

Best regards

Marc

Former Member
0 Kudos

the Message Processor is suppose to remain empty. The Support Team is suppose to assign this person manually.

-don't forget the points.

regards,

Jason