cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minisap license renewal NSP NW04s fails - please help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to successully renew my lNW04s trial version license. I started by going to an older site to get a key for NW04s, and got a file named nsp.txt that contained what looked like an encrypted key. (300 bytes or so?) Then I asked for a NW04 NSP key, and got a 24-byte key that looked ok. However, it failed to install - "Invalid key" (I cut and pasted the key into the SLICENSE form).

Then I went to a new site (http://service.sap.com/sap/bc/bsp/spn/minisap/minispa.htm) and requested an NSP NW04 key. I did get a 24-byte key, but it was different than the one I got previously. (Why would that be?) Nevertheless, I tried it -- alas, it, too failed. I tried yet one more time and got a third key, which also failed.

Now I don't know what to do. I have the NW04s NSP installed, and don't seem to be able to access any valid new keys.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

athavanraja
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Using the thread you sent me, I was able to get my license installed - thanks!

For others:

I had to install it as a new license, and point SLICENSE to the file received when I requested the renewal. Further, I had to use the NW04s renewal key file, since it has the format and entries expected by SLICENSE. And finally, I had to modify the profile file as set out in the thread you referenced.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello: I have followed all the instructions in this thread to install my new license however I'm having a problem with the way the file NSP.txt is layed out, does someone have the correct file format that I can cut and paste my license information into?

Thank you for your time

Answers (0)