Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to delete PSE certificates not in use?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all experts

On STRUST transaction, On the PSE status frame (left frame) displays old PSE wich was integrated but alse deleted (file.pse). Now appears on the PSE Status frame (left frame), a red cross in front of those certificates (SSL Server + SSL client - anonymous - + SSL client -standard -) and i can not delete it.

If a click on shows "PSE missing on database".

The problem is, everytime we stop/star SAP, on SM21 appears: "At least 003 errors found when certificates checked".

If a run SSF_ALERT_CERTEXPIRE report, shows for each certficated with red cross in front something like this "Error during SSF Get: could not open PSE" because doesn't exist and we don't want too.

Please, can you help me to delete this 3 certificates with a red cross??

Thanks in advance experts!

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vicente,

The red cross in front of the certificate PSEs only means that there is no PSE created for these types of certificate. In general it is no problem to leave it that way even if you don't use it.

But if you are sure you'll never want to use SSL for this server and really want to get rid of these entries, you will have to remove the SSL parameters from the instance profile.

A detailled description of these parameters can be found at:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/85/46453c3ff4110ee10000000a11405a/frameset.htm

(for netweaver 7.0)

I hope this helps!

Regards,

Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rovira,

Try using the transaction SSFA

from here you can delete the entries

thanks

kishore