cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Revision Level Mass Change CS20

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

in SAP R/3 4.6C the functionality for a BOM Mass Change is offered by transaction CS20.

I have two questions regarding this transaction:

1. It is also possible the enter a change master number in the selection screen.

After selecting the BOMs to be changed and executing the change, the change master number is assigned to the BOM but the revision level is not changed. With transaction CC12 a new revision level can be assigned step by step but this is very inconvenient if you have to do it for a lot of BOMs. I couldn't find a transaction or a SAP note describing any way to do a mass revision level change. Is there any recommendation you can give?

2. On CS20 there is the possibility to enter a BOM range ("BOM from ___ - ___"). But there is no real selection screen where you can narrow down the BOMs that should be displayed. In the next screen it is also not possible to search for specific BOMs or filter them to display only specific BOMs that should be changed. Is there any way to filter the BOMs somehow?

Thanks a lot

Valentin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Valentin,

I am not sure if there is a mass revision change transaction .

Concerning your second note,the BOM From _to _ in cs20 is the internal number for the BOM.Everytine you create a BOM In R/3 , the system assigns it an internal number. Check this for any BOM created in your system using CS03 and the header tab. You can narrow down the selection by entering the BOm numbers. Or you can also narrow your selection by the category ( say the item used acroos BOM;s etc).Hope this helps.

Answers (0)