Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lsmw

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i have created roles using lsmw.i got the script correct but in pfcg those roles have not displayed .i am getting error as No batch input data for screen SAPLPRGN_TREE 0121.can any body help.

Thanks®ards,

rani.

Message was edited by:

rani k

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rani,

Look to me like the screen (first screen of PFCG) is expecting an input, which you LSMW script do not provide.

LSMW is a tool to generate Batch Input Code with the need of knowing ABAP. If you can get an ABAPer to look at the code, the person can tell you the problem immediately.

You should see something similar to below:

SAPLPRGN_TREE 0121 X BDC_CURSOR AGR_NAME_NEU

BDC_OKCODE =ANLE

AGR_NAME_NEU TEST:Role_Name_Variable

The only input field for this screen should be the Role Name.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Lye

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rani,

Look to me like the screen (first screen of PFCG) is expecting an input, which you LSMW script do not provide.

LSMW is a tool to generate Batch Input Code with the need of knowing ABAP. If you can get an ABAPer to look at the code, the person can tell you the problem immediately.

You should see something similar to below:

SAPLPRGN_TREE 0121 X BDC_CURSOR AGR_NAME_NEU

BDC_OKCODE =ANLE

AGR_NAME_NEU TEST:Role_Name_Variable

The only input field for this screen should be the Role Name.

Hope this help.

Regards,

Lye

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

if you run the LSMW for just one record in the foreground you will also see where the error originates from.

as Tse-Hun Lye above already suggested, it seems that your LSMW script has not declared the new name-variable for the roles you are trying to create?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rani,

1) Just check if the Role you created while recording is created.

2) Check if you have set the variable for Role Name in 0121 screen.

Thanks & Regards,

Santosh