cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My smartform only output one bit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

please answer follow question,thank you very much!

I define a structure ,and all fields are reference system stand data element,all fields output are correct except a fields( FKIMG) which actual invoiced quantity,its data type is QUAN and reference field is MEINS.

when the field output if the quantity value < 9 then can correct appear,else quantity value >10 it output space,in other words the field lenght excess 2 bit ,it ouput is space.

what can i do?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The Problem can be because of 2 reasons

a) If the Space is appearing in the time of printing then it must because of Sapce probelm you can check it in the Debugging mode to see if the Data is actaully gettign passed or not.

b) If the Data is not being passed at all then in the Z-Structure refreence element may not be right one. Please do check again.

Hope that Helps

Anirban M.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer,I have got it.it's no enough space .because I define zstructure's fields are reference to system standard fields,and the fields (FKIMG) output is 17 bit.so I define a new data element and it's output is 13 bit.

former_member480923
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hey do i get some points for that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem resovled . Your understanding is correct. Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Huangj James,

Have you maintained Quantity and Currency fields in Smartforms as you did in your Structure (zstructure)??

Go to Global definitions in Smartforms and maintain Quantity and Currency fields there.

Your problem should be verified.

Reward Points.

Thanks,

Tej..