cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to find the cuntomer data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have correctly done the Partner determination. I have also created the customer master correctly using t-code xd01. However, while creating a sales order usning t-code va01, it is throwing me the the error customer not found ? When I am going to the tables(KNVP,KNVV) to see the customer it is present there ? Will anyone please help me to fix this issue ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Biswa,

Please check the masterdata you have created is for an Account Group which is sold to party. If it is not a sold to party, you cannot create an order for him. You can check the same in KNA1 for the customer(KNA1-KTOKD)

If you have created the customer for a different account group, Please create the customer for the correct sold to party (0001 or your customer acct group) and extend the customer to the required sales area. Then create a sales order , it shoudl work fine, if the material is also extended to the sales org/distribution channel.

Pls assign reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswamohan,

Please check you in which sales area you have created the customer and also check the sales order sales area and your customer sales area should be the same.

though you have created the customer in which is updating in the table level.its fine.

but if your creating the sales order in one sales area and if the customer is not creating in the same sales area, this system will not allow you to create the sales order.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Both the sales are are same. I have created the sales are as zoso,oc and od for sales organ., dist. channel and division respectivley.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biswa,

goto SPRO - SALES AND DISTRIBUTOION - MASTER DATA- DIFINE COMMOM DISTRIBUION CHANNELS AND DIVISIONS... DO THESE... YOU CAN GET YOUR SOLOUTION...

REWARD IF IT HELPS

RAMKI