cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice not posted to accounting (VBRK -RFBSK)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have an issue, while saving invoice (F1), it didn’t get posted to accounting. However, to my surprise, filed “RFBSK” in VBRK got updated as “C”. I don’t see any accounting document number generated. Invoice has a value, it is not zero. Next time when I try to “Release to accounting”, it didn’t allow me.

Could someone guide me how to handle this scenario and how this issue has come up when other invoicing activities are going smooth.

Thanks

Kalpesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kaplesh,

Invoice not posting to accounting can happen with various reasons like.

1.while creation of customer master record if the company code data is not maintained.

2.you might have create the billing few months back and if you trying to release to accountiong now ( this Month).

3.if the Account Assignment is set properly.

4.some times you may come accross COPA issues.

5.if you are using any middle ware for updation of price. this may happen.

in this way we come accross the errors related to Invoice not Posting to accounting.

Please let me know wat is the exact error your are encounting so that it will be eassy to

proivded the soultion.

Please Reward If Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vijay

Many thanks for the reply. Your suggestion would certainily help me.

As i mentioned, in normal case when invoice is released to accounting, field RFBSK gets updated and accounting document is generated.

However, in this case RFBSK is updated with "C" but no accounting document is generated.

Please help me to understand, how this has occured.

Regards

Kalepsh

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is strange… Could you please go to VF02 & try release to accounting( green flag on the top right) & let me know what error message it comes……

Former Member
0 Kudos

Vinay

I have done so multiple times, while i release to accouting, it flashes message i.e. "Doucment not relevant for accounting" not remembering the exact message, but it sounds similar to what i have mentioned.

and when i check the description of the error, it says "Invoice having value as 0, not relevant for accounting", however as mentioned in my root query, invoice does has value.

Do you recollect any instance like this one...??

Would really appreciate yr help.

Thanks

Kalpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the net value is ZERO(NETWR) in the document, it will not generate any accounting document as we do not have any AR established.

Let me know if it helps

Thx,

Vinay

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nandakumar_v2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpesh

Some times the documnet flow does not get updated.

use Program SDVBFA01 or SDVBFA03 - after due verification of the documentation for these 2.

prior to this, Use t Code Vf02 and try to release the document to accounts and see what the error message / log says

regards

nandu