cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contact person of vendors created inconsistently in my organizative structu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.When I create a new contact person for one vendor, is created without position. The vendor is correctly created in vendors organizative structure and the contact person is pointed out there but in organizative structure the user hasn't got position.

2. In order to do a goods receipt the vendor user can't view their purchase order .

Regards

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx Claudia,

But I am using the BBPMAININT with an administrator user. Create employee for business partener option. There I fill the data about vendor, bidder, personal,...

But no position is created, from pposa_bbp I have de Central Person (without descriptiion), the business partner number, the user, but this is not related with any position.

Any other idea Claudia?

Thanks again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>By any chance, you have seen the solution given in my previous reply. It will surely help</b>.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

please you can see my response in bold letter

Contact persons for external partners (Vendors/bidders) are to be created from the web interface.

DO NOT USE BP transaction to maintain BUPA & org data !!!

Use web transactions instead. They are handling all the needed objects, and you can not do the same with BP.

In web transation "Maintain Business Partner", you can add contact for an existing vendor.

You can add a contact to a vendor, with or without creating a user ID (you can then create it later when needed).

<b>I'm using BBPMAININT web service. Create employee for Business partner and I'm including the SAP user data.</b>

Please see the related links, which will definitely help ->

<b>I have seen the threads but I can't see nothing which resolve my problem</b>

For displaying the POs of all the users, assign the standard SAP roles to the vendor user

Menu entry is 'Manage Buisiness Partners' (BBPMAININT) and is included in roles SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASER, SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASE_MANAGER, SAP_BBP_STAL_OPERAT_PURCHASER, SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER.

<b>In my case I am using a SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR

So, I can create my SRM user with BBPMAININT, but my central person appears without description (with business partner) and there is no position connected to my new user. I suppose I don't need to create the position manually, is this correct?</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following links, which will surely help -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jorge,

Check if you have maintained correct values under Relationship Tab.

Regards,

Naveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SRM 5 (SRM SERVER550) SP6

I am creating my contact person from BBPMAININT, but I can't create the relationship with the vendor.

In the pposa I get the system error: the object CP 50000019 has no relationships. The Central person record in pposa has no name. And it has no relationship with any position (I don't know where I can set this relationship)

If I see the BP Tx I can see the BP of the contact person and in the relationship button I can see the vendor so apparently there is Ok.

Any idea

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jorge,

did you create the user via Trx Manage Business Partner in the Web?

I assume, you only created a SU01 user, who usually does not have a relationship.

Best way to create users for vendors:

Use Trx Manage Business Partner in the Web and select option "Create employee

for Business Partner", where Vendor number needs to be selected for which the user is created. Do not just use the option "create a user". Via the screens first

the general employee information is entered; in the lower area the user account (equivalent to SU01 users) is created. The user usually gets created using this trx without any issues. Give it another try - does it work?

Another way to try to save your created user:

Use Trx users_gen in SRM and create a fully working SRM user based on the

SU01 user you created. Then the user gets integrated into the Org Model and

should work fine.

In both cases the user account can be check in the org model as the account

needs to be fully integrated into the Org Model under the respective vendor number.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Contact persons for external partners (Vendors/bidders) are to be created from the web interface.

DO NOT USE BP transaction to maintain BUPA & org data !!!</b>

<u>Use web transactions instead. They are handling all the needed objects, and you can not do the same with BP.

In web transation "Maintain Business Partner", you can add contact for an existing vendor.

You can add a contact to a vendor, with or without creating a user ID (you can then create it later when needed).</u>

<b>Please see the related links, which will definitely help -></b>

<b>For displaying the POs of all the users, assign the standard SAP roles to the vendor user</b>

<u>Menu entry is 'Manage Buisiness Partners' (BBPMAININT) and is included in roles SAP_BBP_STAL_ADMINISTRATOR and SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASER, SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASE_MANAGER, SAP_BBP_STAL_OPERAT_PURCHASER, SAP_BBP_STAL_STRAT_PURCHASER.</u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul