Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Nothing to Deploy" Message in Visual Composer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have configured necessary permissions to allow users to

perform modeling tasks while working with Visual Composer Storyboard, such as create, develop, manage and deploy models to the portal....i.e i have assigned VC Role to the users ....i have Set permissions to security zones, to give End User control( Read) to the VC Role in medium-safety to the following objects:

1)com.sap.vc.mmcompiler

2)com.sap.visualcomposer

3)com.sap.visualcomposer.portalconnector

I have also Assigned End User permissions( Read) to VC Role for the following content:

1)pcd:portal_content/templates/pages/portalpagetemplate

2)pcd:portal_content/templates/pages/wdProxyPage

3)pcd:portal_content/templates/layouts/fullWidth

4)pcd:portal_content/templates/iviews/wdProxyiView

Inspite of doing all these initial settings as SAP Suggests ...when my user trys to deploy a model that is created in Visual composer he gets a message " <b>Nothing To Deploy</b>" in VC... and when i go and see the deployement folder in Portal...i find that two folders( <b>Pages and iViews</b>) are created and....the i<b>View</b> folder contains the iview created in VC...But the <b>page</b> folder does not contain any Pages even though they are created in VC....<b></b>

Is there any permission left to be given to users in <b>security zone</b> ...or ..<b>portal content</b>

Thanks & Regards,

P.Navakanth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look here:

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/vc/errorinCompilingFlexApplication&">Nothing to deploy.</a>

Best Regards,

Marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

Iam having the "Window Type" as "Primary Window" for the iView...

so i feel that is not the issue....also...iam able to create and deploy the VC Models onto portal with my login as Super admin role ....

Thanks,

P.Navakanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navakanth,

sorr, it was not clear in your post. With your other user (without superadmin) it works?

If so, than it depends on your prvililleges. Can you give us more information about the model an so on?

Best Regards,

Marcel