cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In CMS, there is no Transportable change list in ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using CMS. I want to transport Configuration Objects. But when I am going to Change list tab page in ID, I am able to see only open and close Change list. There is no option called Transportable Change List.

I have followed HELP.SAP.COM which tells,

"You have created an XI track in the Landscape Configurator and entered the addresses of the development, consolidation, and productive directory. There are no software component versions in the Integration Directory. Therefore, for directory transports using the CMS, you specify the software component version SAP-INTDIR 3.0 (EXCHANGE DIRECTORY 3.0). This refers to all configuration objects of the Integration Directory.

Once you have made this setting, you can create transport lists for the CMS. The status of the change lists no longer changes to Closed immediately after their release, but first changes to Transportable."

But still the status of the change list changes to closed and there is no tab called transportable change list.

However I am able to transport IR objects correctly and there I am able to see Transportable change list too.

Is there any specific configuration for this??

Warm Regards,

Gouri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gauri,

for ID, the XI track which you have created, you should specify SAP-INTDIR 3.0 (EXCHANGE DIRECTORY 3.0) swcv.............now you create a new config scenario in ID.............Now you should see transportable change list in ID....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajeev for replying. But as I said I have already tried this. But still problem exists.

Warm Regards,

Gouri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gouri,

I know it's been a long while but how did you solved your problem?

Thanks in advance