cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a New routine?

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i want to create a new routine in VOFM it asks for access key?any one help me out how to create a new routine?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a additional tip.Don't forget to activate your new routine by running program in RV80HGEN in SE38.

This activity is must without which your routine will not work.

Not to mention you have to create it via VOFM with access key from BASIS.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Refer the link below

http://www.saptechsolutions.com/pdf/VOFMRequirementRoutines.pdf

Routines for pricing and various other functions can be maintained form routines are something to-do with ABAP code.

Go to (VOFM) where all requirements which are represented by form routines can be maintained. Requirements are available to be assigned where access sequences are used (for determination procedures, here pricing).

Once the tcode VOFM is accessed you will see requirements and go select "pricing" again you need access key to create your own or copy a routine.

Say you want header price not to have effect the item pricing, you need to go to the program to change ABAP code to meet the requirement. this specific requirement you created will be assigned in the pricing proc. determination "requirements field"

usually with a number beyond 600. Note: make sure you activate your routine for its effect to take place.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your support but how will i create the new one coz it asks access key and how to activate it?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This access key will be given to you by Basis consultant.Basis consultant will get this access key by registering the object with SAP on service.sap.

Once you get this key then and then only you will in position to create this new routine.

you have to give program and new routine number which you want to create as input for registration of access key.

For activation refer my earlier thread.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Manoranjan,

You can create New routine, only with Developer User registered with SAP.

The Access Key can be obtained from SAP Service Market Palce.

Go to Keys & Request forum in Market Place and click on SSCR Keys.

Register the object which is shown in the PoP up when you try to generate.

This would do your job.

Reward if helpful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

better u can ask basis guy,they will give the access key.then u can process.for access key this is only the solution.

reward if useful.

Thanks,

madhukar.