cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor list

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i execute the vendor list iam getting the following error.

`System error: Module BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_ORGS_COM can only be used in MarketSet environment'.

Any suggestion will help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sounds a problem in your configuration.

Please check that marketset i not selected for your logical system in SRM SPRO-> define backend system -> system type column

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please provide system details.

When do get this error ? What are the steps ?

Please give complete error / dump details, if any.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Atul,

System : SRM 5.0 VERSION.

The moment i click the transaction vendor list iam getting this error.

Complete error is as follows.

Error when processing your request

What has happened?

The URL http://ngsrvwrk081.uk.corporg.net:8012/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/bbp_vend_be_no/! was not called due to an error.

Note

The following error text was processed in the system DS0 : System error: Module BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_ORGS_COM can only be used in MarketSet environment

The error occurred on the application server ngsrvwrk081_DS0_12 and in the work process 0 .

The termination type was: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Function: BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_ORGS_COM of program SAPLBBP_OM_FIND

Function: BBP_VEND_BE_NO_GET_DATA of program SAPLBBP_VEND_BE_NO

Form: TRANS_INIT of program SAPLBBP_VEND_BE_NO

Module: TRANS_INIT of program SAPLBBP_VEND_BE_NO

What can I do?

If the termination type was RABAX_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination in the system DS0 in transaction ST22.

If the termination type was ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can find more information on the cause of the termination on the application server ngsrvwrk081_DS0_12 in transaction SM21.

If the termination type was ERROR_MESSAGE_STATE, then you can search for more information in the trace file for the work process 0 in transaction ST11 on the application server ngsrvwrk081_DS0_12 . In some situations, you may also need to analyze the trace files of other work processes.

If you do not yet have a user ID, contact your system administrator.

Error code: ICF-IE-http -c: 500 -u: JSUDHAKAR -l: E -s: DS0 -i: ngsrvwrk081_DS0_12 -w: 0 -d: 20070604 -t: 135058 -v: ABORT_MESSAGE_STATE -e: System error: Module BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_ORGS_COM can only be used in MarketSet environment

HTTP 500 - Internal Server Error

Your SAP Internet Communication Framework Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please try this -></b>

Function module BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_ORGS_COM does not return any result if no company is specified. However, this logic should be only be restricted to the MarketSet environment (multi company flag = 'X'). In cases in which the organizational plan is not placed in the MarketSet environment (multi company flag = ' '), the function module should, however, return all purchasing organizations in the organizational plan; only if a company is specified, the list of the purchasing organizations should be restricted to this company.

<u>Few related OSS notes -></u>

Note 845060 - SRM: incorrect selection with time-dependent data

Note 725485 Partner replication to SUS does not work

Note 803061 Ordering address for the vendor cannot be selected

<b>Other related links to look for -></b>

<i><u>Any table entries maintianed in SRM tables ?</u></i>

<u>BBPC_MARKETSET</u>

<u>BBP_MARKETP_INFO</u>

Also, See that R/3 logical system is correctly replicated in table VENMAP after Vendor Replication process in SRM system [Especially for the login user (vendor)]

<b>MarketSet Environment related OSS notes -></b>

Note 438481 - Use of browsers for Enterprise Buyer professional

Note 422910 - Market place environment - Vendor purchasing view w/o flags

<u>Incase nothing helps, Please raise a Customer OSS message with SAP as well for faster resolution of the issue.</u>

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FM BBP_OM_FIND_PURCH_ORGS_COM belongs to Business partner search helps.

There is one thing to get this error - multicompany flag has been set and program want to derermine purch org from company org unit. When your user has not been assigned to any company in PPOSA structure, function module BBP_OM_DETERMINE_COMPANY throws an error.

Regards,

Marcin