cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on Stock Transfer Order (STO) and Batch Management materials. I had created STO for 750 Nos. using T Code ME21N for the material having three batches. I had given Shipping details in Vl10B. When I doing Post goods issue (T Code Vl02N) I had selected Batch Split option. I had given the batch details and picking quantity from each batch. Now system the system is giving error message <b>“Item category not maintained”.</b> If I do individual STO for each batch system is accepting with out any Error. It is giving error message only when I use batch Split option.

Pls help me on this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Varma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aroma,

Check table V_T184 where you assign your item category to your sales document (Spro > Sales and distribution> Sales --> Sales Documents --> Sales Document Item --> Assign item categories)

You have to create your entries using with field "Item usage" = CHSP - Batch Split.

Best regards,

Sónia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i have done the settings which was told by both of you,but still same error is coming

Error no.VL324

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In which version you are getting this error?

Thanks and Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gururaj,

I am working with 4.7

Thanks & Regards

Varma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Varma,

Hope aware that we have to Assign the document type and Delivery type NB and NLCC

in the OMGN Transaction or menu MM -> Purchasing -> Purchase Order -> Setup stock

transport order. Please check this once.

Also check that Item category determination is done in Delivery Level in the following path.

IMG --> Logistic Execution --> Shipping --> Deliveries -->

1. Define Item Category for deliveries --> Here please check your item category settings relevant for Batch. and

2.1. Define Item Category Determination for deliveries.

Please Reward if Really Helpful,

Thanks and Regards,

Sateesh.Kandula