cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

free goods ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

In free goods, i have maintained a condition record in which with every 20 pcs product X - there are 2 products of y given away and for (10-x1y).

and i have set a delivery control as B- delivery only if main item is fully delivered ,

i have created a order for 20 items of x- 2 items of y cameas free,and in

delivery if i give only 10 as order qty and picked 10 of X , and y remains only 2,

only warning message appears as FREE GOODS NOT COMPLETE",and i do pgi,and billing happens for 10 of x and 2 of y , which should not happen,

where is the control between the main item and frre good ?

what is the use of delivery control in free goods condition record?

kindly update

points will be awarded for the helpful answer.

regards

sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in VBN1- you find an option called inclusive and exclusive. inclusive means if the quantity is 10 it will be 91, if exclusive 101 like that.

kindly check whether you have maintain the pricing procedure to your sales area for your free goods determination. (S.orgD.chDivC1) , C denotes free goods.

if yes, the abovesaid information will give resolve your error.

reward points if it is useful.

regards

KR

Former Member
0 Kudos

-Condition record we have option calculation type ex prorate ,unit wise etc

Copy control b/w delivery- invoice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

wat u have put in vbn1.. minimum quantity.... try with 20 nos there.. if it doesnt workk.. u need to do with user exit... to control ur requirement... talk to ABAPer..

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai kiran

i have put 9 as minimum qty,can u tell me about the importance of delivery control in free goods ?

regards

sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one...

The /8 series technical wagetypes as mentioned is mainly to hold various portion factors of the current period.

For example /801 hold the period portion factor of WBSP changes.

However the range from /801 to /809 is reserved by SAP, currently /801 and /802 are generated.

For your custom purpose, you can customize the customer range (i.e. /810 to /816) to hold any custom portion factors to use it further.

Remember you can evaluate many infotype to create such factors like actions in intoype 0000 or specific date in infotype 0041

Please refer to the factoring in the payroll documentations

Message was edited by:

Adel A. Abuhaimed

sorry posted by mistake, it shouldn't be here.

Advice: don't open many forum message in different browsers' session, or you will ended with wrong posting