cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to read Blueprint Structure using ABAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We are creating a report for which we need to read the projects blueprint structures (from ABAP).

Anyone any ideas what tables to read from, or what bapi calls we can make for this?

Thanks,

Jurjen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen

sorry for my late response, I was two days offsite at a customer ...

If you follow the description above you will get a list of entries of TTREE with different TTREE-TYPES. These types are giving you at least some information about their positions in the structure:

BMBS0 is a business scenario

BMPG1 is a business process

BMPS1 is a business process step

REFH0 is the top node of your structure

Unfortunately I didn't get the real structure hierarchy up to now to understand who is which parent or brother or child. Nevertheless you will have in the field TTREE-TEXT the description of the nodes in transaction SOLAR01.

Best regards, Alexander

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TEXT!! Missed that one 🐵

Thanks,

Jurjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alexander,

That is exactly what I am talking about.

I assume your answer is what I am looking for as well, as I came across something similar while debugging SOLAR01.

My problem however (still) is that I donot know how to interpret this final result list. Could you please elaborate on this?

Also: I can find some tables containing regular node names (DFTNODE01T among others), but they donot contain any texts from my projects.

Thanks for your help.

Jurjen

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this program.

SAPLSPROJECT_SOL_TRANS_EVAL_BP

Hope this will solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu

alexander_maetzing
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Jurjen,

do you mean the structures of transaction SOLAR01? If yes, the access to that data is quite difficult because distributed over a lot of tables. I recommend to start with table TPR_INDEX, take the TPR_INDEX-NODE_IDs belonging to your project as DFTNODE01R-NODE_ID. Select there all entries where DFTNODE01R-REF_TYPE = BMST and with the resulting DFTNODE01R-REF_OBJECTs go into TTREE as ID. Then you have the menue structure of your project. Hope that helps.

Regards, Alexander

raguraman_c
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why do you require to read? Are you creating any report? Already you have an extensive report.

SOLAR_EVAL hope this will solve your problem.

Also check this structure,

HIER_IFACE for reading the nodes.

Check this function module.

SPROJECT_SELECT_PART_OF_STRUCT

Hope these information will Solve your problem.

Feel free to revert back.

--Ragu