cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unable to create a invoice correction request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help me on this issue. I can't able to create an invoice correction request with reference to an invoice and the error message encountered is "you are not allowed to insert lines manually in this document" although I'm just on the stage of creating a sales order and also the system informs me that there are materials with partial returns referring to the same invoice document. Please help me why I encountered this error message and I can't able to continue creating an invoice correction request. Thank you and hoping for your prompt response on this matter.

Reyna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In invoice correction request in standard SAP you can not insert a line item manually.In invoice correction request you can only chage the exsisting line items for either quantity or price.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As mentioned in my mail, I did not insert items manually. I cannot proceed to create invoice correction request overview screen since the error message is encountered after inputting the reference invoice document and after pressing enter for those information screen showing that there are already returns referring to the same invoice document. Does SAP allows invoice correction after performing a return and even after credit for partial returns are already processed.

Please help me on this matter why this message error is encountered. I think this is quite related to configuration set-up. Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

just guessing....are we sure there is no check on a user’s authorization before allowing him/her to remove the billing block or even create a credit memo ? maybe some user exit in billing is prompting you not to do this ?

just a thought