when i try to convert english (us) to chinese (zh)....it doesnt convert

any idea ...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For example u want to display that "Hai " in Chinese language...for that sentence u have to wrote german language Manually by following steps

1. Open the file FormView.wdcontroller_zh.xlf by double-clicking it. This file is displayed in the S2X Editor.

2. On the Header tab page, change the source language to German by selecting this language from the dropdown list.

3.Switch to the Resource Text tab page.In that window there is an option TEXT enter the Chinese word in that field then, press ENTER.

Sample Applications click below,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/webdynpro/wd%20jav...

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/21/9499f2f50ca44a85e9611f14fbdc21/frameset.htm

Message was edited by:

Suresh T

Former Member
0 Kudos

what i did is exactly follow from the tutorial...

i have told you , i managed to display it in german (de)

but not chinese (zh)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

For a detailed explanation as how to follow Internationalization concept, check the link below.

/people/prashant.patalay/blog/2006/12/20/internationalization--i18n-of-webdynpro-java-application

hope that helps.

regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yzme,

For a detailed explanation as how to follow Internationalization concept, check the link below.

/people/prashant.patalay/blog/2006/12/20/internationalization--i18n-of-webdynpro-java-application

hope that helps.

regards

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your reply,

but this is very troublesome , i have to created a list of contexts on my application and bind the context to the text property of the item,

if i go for xlf, what i need to do is simply key in the attribute name for conversion.

i had successfully done in germany language but not chinese , pls help