cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archive Link Viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me form where can I download ALViewer for ECC 5.0 on SAP service MarketPlace because I am unable to find the same.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Manish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

ArchiveLink Viewer or ALViewer is discontinued by SAP long back and hence you dont have anything called ALViewer available for ECC 5.0. As far as I know ALViewer is no longer available for download at SAP service market place. May be you can find ALViewer in SAP 4.5B or earlier version installation cd.

Regards,

Samanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI manish,

I am Facing same problem what u had faced, SAP Archivelink (no entry Found),

Can u Please Reply my thread which i have posted, How u could managed to resolve this problem

thanks and Regards,

Sanjay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Please refer the thread :

Also after creating the interval using TC OANR, don't forget to transport the same.

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting the same error as ArchiveLink(no entry found) and my number range and OAGI settings are all correct and as per basis cusotmizing. Can you please help me why I am getting this?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

since 4.6C SAP ArchiveLink has a SAPGUI ArchiveLink Viewer. The customizing is done in OAG1. You can use the ECL control for displaying TIF. Otherwise the built-in viewer is using the HTML control and applies the corresponding IE plug-in for a document class.

Best regards

Torsten