cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface Mapping <Not Found> in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey guys!

I'am getting this error in the test configuration part of the integration directory:

"Interface Mapping: <Not Found> com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.BaseRuntimeException thrown during application mapping"

I don't see why I should be getting this error since I have properly defined a message and interface mapping for the receiving interface.

BTW, I get this error when I use XSLT mapping. If I point my interface mapping to a normal message mapping, I get no error. Is there anything I am missing?

Regards,

Glenn

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A few check points,

Is the XSL Class Improted under Imported Archives?

is it Activated?

Is it in the Same SWCV as the interface mapping?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhavesh,

"Yes" to all the above.. what else should I be checking?

Regards,

Glenn

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

AM not sure if this is an issue that the Runtime is not able to find the Interface Mapping or is it an issue with the data you are sending in the runtime.?

Did you test the interface mapping with the XSL mapping beginf regerred for the Mapping program with the same data and see if it iworks fine?

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The weird thing is that when I test the the configuration in the Integration Directory, it is still looking for my old message mapping (the one i created using xi editor) even though I already replaced the referenced message mapping in the interface mapping to the XSL one.

Yes, I tested the interface mapping with the same data using the XSL mapping and there's no problem.

When I send the message though, I get an error saying "NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC" I really don't see why it should not recognize the receiver. I tried refreshing the cache but it still looks for my old mapping program...

😛

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glenn,

Somewhere something has been deleted ( by mistaked I guess ). All I can suggest is that you relook at the configyuration in ID and see if everything is fine and then make some dummy changes and activate the change list.

Regards

Bhavesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. Check if the namespace of XSL file and namespace of the SWC in which it is imported is same.

2. Check if each object if activated

3. Try changing description and reactivating the objects.

4. Make sure that ur XSL mapping is correct. U may validate in XMLSpy

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prateek!

Yup, I check all you mentioned, and everything seems fine. I even tried testing the mapping is the "test" portion of the interface mapping - no problem there.. I'm stumped... 😛 hope you guys can help me out. Do you need more details?

Glenn