Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc ERROR IN WE19

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP gurus,

i had a problem in IDOC..i am using the message type <b>CREMAS.CREMAS03</b>

I designed the <b>IDOC-XI-JDBC </b>scenario. Using <b>BD14 </b>i posted some idocs to XI. in sender side r3, idocs is in green color, <b>i received the idoc in XI also</b>. its not there in sm58 of XI .. its is there in <b>we02.. its shows red color</b> i used we19 to do something.it was not happening.. But in <b>SXMB_MONI.. i am unable to see the idoc</b>..what was the error.. How to solve this

please send you ideas ASAP.

regards

kumar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>><i>I received the idoc in XI also.</i>

><i> its is there in we02.. its shows red color i used we19 to do something.it was not happening.. But in SXMB_MONI.. i am unable to see the idoc.</i>

Hi,

Your question is contradictory. You mentioned that you received the Idoc in XI and then you ytell you did not.

Also, you ,mention that We02 on your R3 shows the Idoc with a Staus 3 ( green ) and then there is no entry in SM 58 and then go on to mention that the status in We02 is in Red .

Too many contradctions.

Can you please explain what the problem actually is?

regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Bhavesh,

i had a problem in IDOC..i am using the message type CREMAS.CREMAS03

I designed the IDOC-XI-JDBC scenario. Using BD14 i posted some idocs to XI.

In sender side r3, idocs is in green color, so from r3 idoc was posted to XI successfully. i received the idoc in XI also. its not there in sm58 of XI .. its is there in we02.. its shows red color i used we19 to do something in XI .it was not happening.. But in SXMB_MONI.. i am unable to see the idoc..what was the error.. How to solve this

<b>

My question is not contradictory.</b> It was crystal clear..from r3 idoc was posted to xi successfully. i saw the idoc in we02. it shows status of the idoc-->red color, i used we19 to test the idoc..but nothing happed with this transaction..then in SXMB_MONI.. i got the message ' No messages available for selection'.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Kumar,

WE 19 is used to send the test data ..however, in ur case it seems the ALE settings are not done on XI and R/3 side.Just check if u have done all the f following steps on both ends.

SAP XI

1) RFC Destination (SM59)

a) Choose create.

b) Specify the name of the RFC destination

c) Select connection type as 3 and save

d) In the technical settings tab enter the details SAP SID/URL and system number#.

e) Enter the Gateway host as same details above SID/URL.

f) Gateway service is 3300+system number#.

g) In the Logon /Security tab, enter the client user & Password details of Destination system.

h) Test the connection and remote logon.

2) Create Port (IDX1)

a) Select create new button

b) Enter the port name as SAP+SID (The starting char should be SAP)

c) Enter the destination client.

d) Enter the RFC Destination created in SAP R/3 towards other system.

e) Save

3) Load Meta Data for IDOC (IDX2) a) Create new

b) IDOC Message Type

c) Enter port created in IDX1.

SAP R/3

1) RFC Destination (SM59)

a) Choose create.

b) Specify the name of the RFC destination

c) Select connection type as 3 and save

d) In the technical settings tab enter the details SAP SID/URL and system number#.

e) Enter the Gateway host as same details above SID/URL.

f) Gateway service is 3300+system number#.

g) In the Logon /Security tab, enter the client user & Password details of Destination system.

h) Test the connection and remote logon.

2) Create Port (We21)

a) First Select Transactional RFC and then click create button

b) Enter the destination port name as SAP+SID (The starting char should be SAP)

c) Enter the destination client.

d) Enter the RFC Destination created in SAP R/3 towards other system.

e) Save

3) Create Partner Profile (WE20)

a) Create New

b) Create the Partner no. name as same the logical system name of the destination system.

c) Select Partner type LS

d) Enter details for Type: US/USER, Agent, and Lang.

e) Click on the + button to select the message type.

f) Select Partner no. and LS which ever create above.

g) Select Message type

h) Select Process code related to the Message type.

I) save.

In SLD – System Landscape Directory

TS for R/3 (Logical system):-Assign the client name created in R/3 as Logical system Name.

Ts for Third Party (Logical system):-

BS for SAP R/3 (Logical system):- Assign the client name created in R/3 as Logical system Name.

BS for Third Party (Logical system):-Enter the XI logical system name.

In Transaction SALE

Define and Assign the logical system name

Regards,

Ashwin M

Reward if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ashwin,

Thanks for your reply. I did all these steps successfully.. idoc is received in XI. no problem in ALE settings ok.. Now the problem is, that idoc is not in sxmb_moni. whenever i execute the transaction sxmb_moni..its shows "No messages'..so..this is my problem now.. how to fix this problem

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Kumar

Have you checked the idoc status in R3 using the tcode sm58. I think the idoc is strucked in the r3 only..

check that and let us know if any issues...

Cheers..

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vasudeva,

As i mentioned earlier.. i received the idoc in XI..it means..that idoc will not be there in r3..At what case idoc will be there in r3's sm58 ? ....

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Have you checked whether the idoc is received in xi or not using the tcode idx5?

Cheers..

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasu..

I checked in IDX5 , just now... it was no there..in we19 ..if i will press the standard inbound processing button ..it shows the error messsage..<b>partner profile not maintained...</b>..what shall i do now

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

There is a problem in your partner profile...

1. You need to create an RFC destination for XI on the SAP system in SM59

2.You would need to create a port in SAP system using the transaction we21 pointing to XI, this would use the RFC destination created in Step 1.

3. You would also need to create the partner profile in We20 and add the outbound entry for the idoc in this .

While sending the idoc in we19 this will act as the Receievr Port. The senderr Port will be SAP+SYSID of your SAP system.

Refer this blog,

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Cheers..

Vasu

<u><i><b>** Reward Points if found useful **</b></i></u>