cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales employee

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi gurus,

what is the difference between sales emplyeepartner function(SE) and sales representative partner function(Y1). I have unchecked mandatory field in partner function for sales employee(SE) in sales document type(TA), but while i am creating sales employee partner function is automatically copied in to header partners of sales document.

but client requirement is sales representative name should be associated with sales order. but while i am creating, making Y1 mandatory and unchecking SE ,

two parner functions r copied to sales order but i want only sales representative partner function should be copied. can any body help plssssssss.

i will reward for reply

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what u can do is, go to tcode <b>VOPA</b> click partner procedure and click on the existing partner procedure and see there if Y1 is there delete it and put SE. Save and then in Account group assignment assign SE to that Partner procedure.

Should help

Award if helpful

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi but iwant Y1 to be copied into sales doc header not SE. and what is the difference between sales employee and sales representative