Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one simple question

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

warm wishes.........

if in comm channel source side name of the directory is for eg: alax and i want that file in reciever side should be alax.newyork. text .. how it is possible to do.

then structures of the sender is having name , city , pincode.

in reciever side also same structure.

but when the reciever will recieve the message then the message should be like this

filename.city.txt.

thanks in advance,

jp.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

JP,

I don't know whether the previous posts answered your question, if yes close those threads.

Ok, you want the source directory name to be the receivers filename.newyork.txt, am it right. Its possible by creatin UDF and accessing the Dynamic configurations parameters.

The logic is get the Directory name of the source, then with that directory name, write directoryname.newyork.tx in receiver file name.

If you want to know exact UDF for it,let me know.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi raj..

just i read this thread..it was interesting discussion.. so can you send the logic of this to this email id sapep@lycos.com...please send that code to me.

regards

kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for replying .....yes i want to know exact udf.

thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JP,

>> i want that file in reciever side should be alax.newyork. text .. how it is possible to do.

You can use adapter specific message attibutes in this. plz go thru the following example. you need to use directory attribute instead of file name.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70c89607-e4d9-2910-7280-f6746e96...

>> when the reciever will recieve the message then the message should be like this

filename.city.txt.

you can use concat function in mapping for this.

[reward if helpful]

regards,

latika