cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Job to update tablespace history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Tablespace history is not being updated on one of our instances for last few days. Does anyone know the job that refreshes the tablespace history and provides functions to look at history for day, week or month?

Many thanks,

Regards,

Nisch

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it's SAP job SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR that does this for you. This jobs runs every hour, but does additional work at 7am and 7pm that updated DB02.

Especially on Windows 32-bit systems, it often overflows... check ST22 for ABAP dumps at around 7am.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Eric,

OS platform is AIX and its been quite stable, the reason the job fails is because the user who scheduled this job has been deleted from the client.

I deleted the job and tried to rescheduled it, but the system says that the job already exists and I checked out the entries in REORGJOBS table and they exist in there. Delete from SM37 has not cleaned the entries in this table. Do I remove the entries manually and reschedule the job?

Regards,

Nisch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nisch,

From Tr. SM36 you can enter in "Standard Jobs", and then delete and re-create the SAP_COLLECTOR_FOR_PERFMONITOR.

Regards,

JC Llanes.