cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate Agreements

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a scenario where we have an EDI which comes in the system which will create a debit memo. The we use this to debit & AR the customer. ( lets assume the amount comes in as $5.00)

However, we have an additional requirement where in we need to cut check of $5.00+ 10 %=5.50 automtically to one of the partner function?

Could we use rebate agreement or any other functionality to cut the check automatically.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your question is not clear. Whatever i understood...

1. The EDI triggers the creation of crebit memo. Now if the value is for 5.0 but you want 5.5, than you can always create the pricing condition i.e. ( +10% of this) and attach with PP of this debit memo. In this case you will have to modify the standard credit memo request attached to your rebate agreement type.

2. The accrual accumulation is not the issue. If you know approximately 10% is the payment you have to pay more than create accrual for 10% more than the rebate payment. It is done while you mailtain the record for rebate condition.

Hope it will help ..

Deepak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks all for the responses.

Ok here is the detailed requirement, We are configuring a new sales doc type( Similar to debit memo) which will have a rebate condition say ZC00 in addition to the pricing condition sent from the interface is $5( manual pricing condition=ZR00)…. The requirement is to accrue $5+10 % for the partner function( Say AB which is not an payer) which is present in this Sales order

1) I think the first part we can do it, by setting some sort of pricing requirement against the rebate Ctype which will take the manual pricing condition( that comes from the interface- ZR00=5) & overwrite the Rebate condition value(ZC00) with 5.5 & post it to the Acrual account key defined in the price procedure. Against the rebate condition type.

2) The second part is rebate settlement- Could I do this over a period of time for the partner function(AB) which is not any payer

My understanding was that std SAP allows you to use rebate agreement functionality against payer only….Could we do it against a partner function(AB). Please advice in detail if possible?

Thx,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thx,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions pls??

Could be do rather more then 100 % accrural?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<Could be do rather more then 100 % accrural?>

I think yes,

In define agreement types--->your agreement, for the 'payment procedure' field , one of the options is 'C'{No limits for manual payment}. Sky should be the limit here.

Hope this helps.

Regards