cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get prefilled drop down list in Adobe form from WebDynpro context

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We all know that we can have dropdown list in webdynpro which can be automatically populated by the context node collection.

How can we have the same functionality in Adobe form drop down list. I tried to bind the node attribute to drop down list in Adobe form but it shows me only first element. I am not able to see all the elements in the dropdown but if I am doing same thing for WebDynpro DropDown list I can see the complete List.

Anybody with Solution?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any luck with this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

which "drop-down list" object did you use? You cannot use the one in the Standard Library. Select the Web Dynpro Library in the Designer object palette. There you find the object "Enumerated Drop-down list".

Please let me know if that worked.

Cheers!

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

No. It did not work. I tried with all the available drop down boxes but it is still showing me first element.

Have you tried it anytime?

Let me know..

NEx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Has anybody been successful with that? I have the problem, that the drop down shows just the first element. I have also tried with all the different drop down elements from the library. Thanks for any information!

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you found the solution? I face the same problem as well.

Ricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricky

I have started a thread for this problem and got an answer for it already. Unfortunately I did not have the time to check it out yet; have a look over there:

https://mail.cirrus.ch/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=https:///community [original link is broken]

I appreciate if you tell me whether it worked for you.

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How do I log in? I'm new here. Kindly advise.

Ricky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Ricky, I gave you the wrong link; here again:

Sorry about that!

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

I already tried with the Help Drop Down but it fails.

Let me know if someone has got a success

Cheers,

NEx