Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM : Simplest way to configure Purch.Org.-specific price

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

If we do not have contract neither PIR data for a product, what is the best practice to set up a Purch.Org- specific price in SRM-MDM? And how does this appear a in the UI? Do we need to set up an MDM user per Purchase Organization?

(I know the standard process consists in replicating PIR and contratc data in SRM-MDM from ECC but our client wants to evaluate Price management in MDM itself).

Will reward points.

Many thanks in advance.

Le Radis

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure best practice or not,.. but

you can just setup your purc. orgs. in the Purchasing Organisations lookup table,

then create Price Information lookup entries with your defined p.orgs.

The Purc. Info Rec. ID field can remain null / blank.

Use them with relevant prices for corresponding catalogue items by catalogue import / manually.

You can use the same MDM user to access the UI, but you may need to setup a separate call structure with a named-search (which you define for each p.org you'd want separate pricing for). When the UI then uses named-search to retrieve the data from the catalogue, the price for the corresponding p.org will be displayed for the requisitioner.

(I do not think SRM pings out its user's p.org to SRM-MDM to retrieve the right data, hence the option above; correct me if i'm wrong)

But hey, that's something to try out! Happy shopping.

Cheers,

Foh

former_member252154
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Foh,

Thank you so much for your answer. This is exactly what I wanted to test. At the moment they are installing the SRM components.

Best regards.

Answers (0)