cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

document correspondence sapscript table entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In document display transaction FB03, I am printing form by menu = environment -> correspondence -> AR.

There are 5 line items displayed in form. I want to add some more conditions in the internal table used to shorten it. I have heard that I cannot put conditions in internal table through SE71 as it just uses the current table line at a time. So I have to do all the logic before the form is being called. Also I want to sum the amounts before the form is being called.

Can you please identify any user exit in transaction FB03 or any other way that I could work with the internal table before the form is being called. Is there any other way except of user exit that I could use with this standard sap program.

Thanks in advance !

Best regards,

Johnny

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

best thing is copy ur print program and layout into zprogram an zlayout.

do the modification..

Form printing concept ,we will not have any user exit ,so do not chnage main print program and copy that do the modification.Give ur form name and program name to functional guy and he will set configuration to FB03 transaction to trigger ur zprogram and zlayout.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Seshu. Perfect solution. Problem solved !

regards,

Johnny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear i have the smiler situaiton

i need to print my custom smartform when user click on print priview or pirnt button in fb03