cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which structures will be active in a REQUIREMENT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I don't know if the following question comes under the technical domain or is for SD people but I need the solution. The question is:

I am writing a <b>requirement</b> for output control in the transaction VOFM. I found an output structure KOM...V3 (don't remember it exactly) which holds Billing doc number, type etc kind of information.

I want a structure which holds the <b>sales order number</b> of this Billing doc. Can you tell me which struture would hold this???

Hope I am clear in explaining the question.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Maverick,

what ist your Problem? please tell exactly what you want to do.

You Ask : which Structure holds the sales order number of this Billing:

Answer : vbrp-aubel and vbrp-aupos.

You write about KOM..V3 -- is this KOMPBV3 -- that is something about the Structure while printing the Invoice.

the CALL FUNCTION 'RV_BILLING_PRINT_VIEW' of the Printing program

brings you the data in the fields tvbdpr-VBELN_VAUF / tvbdpr-POSNR_VAUF.

or what do you want to know.

Hans

paul_pendleton
Participant
0 Kudos

Hans,

I think the key here is he is doing output control. So he wants a structure that is loaded with values pertaining to his particular application when it execute his routine. However when his application which is V3 Billing executes the output control routine the structures he is assuming would hold his data does not have values in them. That is why he specifies KOM..V3. All structures with this nomenclature should be for the V3 application. At least that is what I gather from the other post. So his problem is probably why are these structures not being loaded with the data he expects or does he have the wrong structures?

I have the same issue with V1 application. The strucuture KOMPBV1 does not get loaded with line item data. I was assuming that this structure gets loaded automatically by SAP. However this is not true. something has to be configured or something has to be called to load the structure. Because at no point are there any values in this structure.

I think Mavericks question is similiar to this. Maverick correct me if I'm wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great!

(KOMKBV3 and KOMPBV3 were the structures I was talking about....)

Anyway, finally some one has understood my problem.

Any answer for me and Paul?

The requirement is that:

I need the sales order number of the current billing document being processed. And I couldn't find any structure/field which will hold the sales order number. And I need the Sales order number to make a decision regarding the output control.

Paul! Lets see if this dead question will be answered...

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The structures relevant for output types for sales documents are

KOMB, KOMKBV1 and KOMPBV1

Similarly for billing documents it is KOMB, KOMKBV3 and KOMPBV3.

As a rule, the output communication structures are KOMB, KOMKB** and KOMPB** where ** implies the application. So as per the application (shipping outputs, PO outputs etc) you can automatically derive the respective communication structures for the output determination.

Pls assign reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is still unsolved. I couldnot find a structure still, which would hold the sales order number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

the structure which holds the sales order number of this Billing doc ist vbrp

hans

Former Member
0 Kudos

Application for Sales order type is V1

table-field: VBAK-VBELN

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Rajesh. Thanks for the reply.

But I need a structure which would be active in the application V3(Billing). VBAK is active only in the application V1, not even in V2. I did check for VBRK and VBRP but they donot hold any value.