cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Document - VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I am trying to create billing document for a sales order, I get following message:

No Billing documents were generated. See Log.

I am using the Billing Type as "Invoice (F2)". The log says:

"XXXX item category CPF1 TAN cannot be invoiced with billing type F2".

Can anyone please help me with this.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For the above three members - Had you noticed that the thread was posted in 2007 and now you were giving suggestions ??

While giving suggestions, please take into consideration all these factors. Blindly just dont give suggestions.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is very simple. Check the billing relevance of your item category "TAN". As far i understand from the error display, it seems

the process is delivery related billing not Sales order related billing.

Please recheck your process and update the forum.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nick

In Copy Control please enter TAN at item lever for the source and target document, your error will be resolved.

Regards

Sandeep Bhowmick

Former Member
0 Kudos

.......maybe......you forgot to click the VL02N"Post Goods Issue" button.....haha

i cant translate u201C乱拳打死老师傅!u201D......hohohoho

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Nick,

Order related Billing Type is F1. Try creating Billing with Billing Type F1. Also check the item category in Sales Order. It might in highest possibility be TAD incase of order related.

Incase of Delivery Related Billing, we use F2.

Check The Copy Control setting that theitem category derived in sales order / Delivery (as the case may be), the item category is configured or already available in configuration of relevant copy control. T.Code for copy control from sales order to Billing is <b>VTFA</b> & T.Code for copy control from delivery to billing is <b>VTFL</b>.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try creating billing document using delivery document number. Let me know if you still couldn't. Also check item category setting if the item catergory is set as relevant for billing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is telling that with F2 you cannot do the billing. For that line item pl. check what is item category setting for billing relevance in VOV7.

It might be order relevant. As well there are plenty of other options to carry out the billing. Pl .check.

hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It seem you r using item category as TAN but this is delivery relavant billing, what is u r materials? whether is it services or physical goods ? there r few item categorie which r order relavent like TAD,REN ? so tell me for materials you treying to create billing?

Regards

Rajen