cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MASS PRICING

Former Member
0 Kudos

MASS PRICING OR MASS PRICING CHANGE

where we use it how we use it through which transaction code using a real time issue plzz explain me

thanks

priti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We can also do it through VA05, if there are orders already created and you want to change to new pricing.

Then Go to VA05 and then select the orders you want to change and the click mass change>pricing

Reward if it helped

Chandru

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can do mass maintenance of condition records by

Create conditions (transaction VK31)

Create conditions with reference (transaction VK34)

Change conditions (VK32)

Display conditions (VK33)

Also have a look at these pricing reports for maintaining prices:

Selection of material price using pricing report 15 (internal name: /1SDBF12L/RV14AK15) with following condition tables:

Condition table 004 (material)

Condition table 304 (Material with release status)

Selection of price list using pricing report 31 (internal name: /1SDBF12L/RV14AK31) with following condition tables:

Condition table 006 (price list type/currency/material)

Condition table 306 (price list type/currency/material with release status)

Selection of customer-specific prices using pricing report 16 (internal name: /1SDBF12L/RV14AK16) with following condition tables:

Condition table 005 (customer/material)

Condition table 305 (Customer/material with release status)

source : library

scenario : sometimes there would be a need say incase of a festival that irrestpective of all previous pricing, you want to give a 5 % disc on all mens wear, 10 % on ornaments and may be 15 % on kids wear. Anyways we have to identify all these categories by material groups. and have the condition records maintained as per the change from time to time.

hope it helps.

Thanks

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sadhu

thanks a lot for the reply as usual ur the best and was waiting for your answers as well for mr rajesh n more neways sadhu am very sorry to tell u tht it all bounced i tried doing vk31 using the same condition type pr00 as i have the same in my pricing procedure but all i could see was wether i create or change in vk31 the price n all it gets changes in vk11 so its like changing vk11 in vk31 so can u plzz expaling me in detail how u do it from scratch and can we use the same condition type or we have to make a diffrent condition type and if so do we have to maintain the same in pricing procedure you can email me or give me your email

priti.roy@hotmail.com

thnks

priti