cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table icons visibility... good practice ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a table bound to a model node (cardinality 0..n). This model node is mapped to the result of a bapi call, therefore I don't have hand over those values.

I'd like to insert icons in this table (such as Delete, View...), and to be able to manage there visibility property (depending on values in node).

Could you please tell me how to do this ?

I can't add value attributes to the model node (sp11).

I then tried to add value node to the model node, but I don't know how to tell web dynpro "This value node is linked to this element of the model node".

I would like to avoid changing the structure returned by the bapi, since this is a standard bapi...

Thanks to any help,

Caroline

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Create a Value Node inside a Model Node and This Value Node properties contains a property called as Supply Functions.

So create a Supply function for that value Node and assign Value Attributes to it and bound the Table Now.

The Value Node make Singleton False and let it be of cardinallity 1-1 (on ur requirement) and u can create those elements u wish t and assign the Value Attributes and write code in side the supply function

This Supply Function is called for every instance of the model node

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much... Now icons are getting displayed correctly

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

TWM,

In fact it is possible to add value node after model node. If you plan to extend attributes you need value node with cardinality 0..1 / 1..1 & supply function.

To add such node just select model node in contex view, right-click and follow menu commands

VS