cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet Explorer 7 SE80 not being displayed properly.

shiva_suvarna
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I installed <b>Internet Explorer 7</b> then SE80 is not being displayed properly,

with the reference to note 950975 i have installed SAP GUI 7.10. now the problem is occurring some times and some times it's not

What might be the reason ? did any body face this problem ?

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Shiva.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Didnt check that you are using SAP GUI7.10. I have been using the 7.1 and IE7 for a long time. I too dont find any issues.

Thanks,

Prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We also get this problem from time to time. We are using SAP GUI 7.10 with IE7 and SAP 4.7 system. Any solutions to this would be appreciated as the workaround at the moment is to keep reloading se80!!

Thanks,

Han

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We've fixed this issue by implementing note 738927. I found this fix on this thread:

(NB: the note mentioned is incorrect - a bit misleading, but a further search on the notes returned the correct note, ie, 738927).

Cheers,

Han

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

With upgrading your MS Internet Explorer to release 7.00 and running SAP GUI for Windows 6.40 the GUI controls based on HTML might work no longer properly. To fix this bug it is neseccary to patch your SAP GUI to patchlevel 23. Download the patch and run the exe-file on the machine where the SAP GUI for Windows 6.40 is installed. https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/webcontent/uuid/00ebf59c-4c84-2910-dea9-a4096... [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Check the Thread posted by Manfred Lutz in Webdynpro-abap forum.

Thanks,

Prashanth

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using IE7 and SapGUi 710 (SP2) for a while now and didn't encounter any problem with SE80.

Eddy

-

PS. Which type of SDN Ubergeek/BPX suit are <a href="/people/eddy.declercq/blog/2007/05/14/which-type-of-sdn-ubergeekbpx-suit-are-you">you</a>?